A collection of classic Semi-Modular Synthesizers!
So only products that are being sold as of 2011.
All prices are in USD and have been copied from either
http://www.analoguehaven.com or http://www.novamusik.com
I don’t work for either btw.. I was just interested in researching gear.
Analog Gear Under $1000!!
- Flower Electronics Jealous Heart $497
- Spectral Audio Neptune II $675.00
- Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Keyboard $800.00
- Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Synth Module $400.00
- Dave Smith Instruments Tetra 4-Voice Module $800.00
- Doepfer Dark Energy Modular Monosynth $625.00
- Doepfer Dark Time Sequencer $725.00
- Jomox Mbase11 $309.00
- Jomox Mbrane11 $350.00
- Jomox Tresonator $400.00
Vermona Mono Lancet $619.00
- Vermona DRM1 MKiii w\Trigger Inputs $949.00
- Vermona Filter Lancet $500.00
- Vermona Kick Lancet $400.00
- Vermona Retroverb Lancet $619.00
- Vermona VS-3 $390.00
- Korg Monotribe $250.00
- Korg Monotron $ 60.00
- Moog Slim Phatty $800.00
- Moog CP-251 $385.00
- Moog MF-108M Cluster Flux $560.00
- Moog MF-101 Moog Filter $290.00
- Moog MF-201 Ring Mod $290.00
- Moog MF-103 Comb Filter $300.00
- Moog MF-105M Midi MuRF $470.00
- Moog MF-107 Freqbox $354.00
- Moog MF-104z Delay $730.00
- Subtlenoisemaker cacophonator ii $425.00
- Grendel Drone Commander $360.00
- MFB Kraftzwerg $800.00
- MFB MFB-503 Drum Synth $425.00
- MFB-522 Drum Synth $425.00
- MFB-step64 Sequencer $325.00
- MFB Synth II $680.00
- MFB Synth Lite ii $345.00
- MFB Urzwerg $475.00
- Lastgasp Art Laboratories Tone Axe Pedal $230.00
- Lastgasp Art Laboratories Thunderbox $190.00
- Lastgasp Art Laboratories Devitail Pedal $230.00
- Lastgasp Art Laboratories Angelring $185.00
- Pigtronix Aria Disnortion $150.00
- Pigtronix Disortion $220.00
- Pigtronix Echolution Delay $480.00
- Pigtronix Envelope Phaser 2 $250.00
- Pigtronix Keymaster $250.00
- Pigtronix Mothership Synth $480.00
- Pigtronix Philosopher King $300.00
- Pigtronix Philosophers Tone $170.00
- Pigtronix Polysaturator $170.00
- Pigtronix Tremvelope $250.00
- Oberheim SEM Midi-CV Version $900.00
- Analog solutions Leipzig-S $975.00
- Analog Solutions Telemark $995.00
- Analogue Solutions Semblance $749.00
- Analogue Solutions Station-X $740.00
- Analogue Solutions Station-Y $725.00
- Analogue Solutions Station-Q $750.00
- Sherman Filterbank MK2 $750.00
- Rodec \ Sherman Restyler $825.00
"MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance. This latest addition to the family has the same powerful software and 6 GB+ sample library as its big brother, as well as the same responsive pads on a more compact and portable controller. MASCHINE MIKRO makes a perfect addition for any production setup - get hands-on with your rhythms and grooves both in the studio and on the stage." - From the NI Maschine Mikro Page
Native Instruments have seriously started focusing on the Hiphop and MPC market by creating a MPC style studio program that works within a users DAW. This MPC style system includes a solid Midi controller that allows the user to control the program without even using the mouse. Its this mouse free functionality that has won it a huge fanbase almost instantly since its release.
Maschine was not cheap when it was released! It debuted at around 1000$ and the price gradually lowered with time. This price put it out of the reach of a lot of people! So it made good marketing sense to create a smaller cheaper package, which is exactly what NI did!
This particular move, is one more nail in the coffin on Akai Professionals MPC systems market. Unless Akai comes out with a total integrated program like maschine, they will lose this battle indefinitely.
Native Instruments might be really marketing this as a Hip-hop production system, but it really isn’t. Its a very powerful sampling system that you can use to produce any electronic genre!
I never thought I’d start a Tumblr account, but here I am posting on tumblr!
I hope to publish posts Daily on here and keep it relevant to my music. So if you like Industrial music, and you like information about all things Industrial music, then you might like this blog. Stuff you won’t find here, is anything to do with my personal life, or job etc.
I’ll also post up examples and production techniques for use in Ableton Live and various other programs that I use.Also I’ll do reviews from time to time on various musical tools!
Best Regards -